Sunday, October 19, 2014

Back from Alberta

Last weekend I went on a brilliant trip to Alberta to visit my friend Lucy (you can visit her on the internet, here: Wild Calgary). She and her partner showed me around Calgary, and all around the beautiful surrounding landscape. I didn't know that all these lovely views were missing from my life, and now I can't wait to go back. We spent a great Saturday at the Royal Tyrrell Museum and climbing around in the badlands, and Sunday was spent in and around Banff National Park. What a brilliant, and much needed, change of scenery. And, of course, always a pleasure to hang out with people who love dinosaurs.

Badlands, outside of Drumheller:







Banff (including Moraine Lake, and other sites nearby):




 




- Liz

1 comment:

  1. What magnificent scenery out there! It's perfect, thanks Liz!!
    Andy

    ReplyDelete